Monday, February 22, 2010

"im done, i quit, ya im over it"

tears as hollow as the pomises whispered from your lips heavy as lead they land without a sound... things are different now...turning back only means faceing the pain. a paint i believed was from the heart buit their orgin has a moral start to an immortal ending "im done, i quit, yeah im over it" is all that comes to thought. ill pick myself back up but its to stand alone, looking up to heaven not you. you were the only exception i allowed to make my heart falter on cue. i shuttered when you spoke in anticipation of more. lip to ear, it was a secret only i know how you speak and continued to speak to me. i lived in a box upon your shelf,dust gathers, you only pull my strings for a thrill the reminder that im willing is much more filling than any love i could pour into my heart. which remans distant and out of sight to me... no more tears will be shed over you... im sorry thats how i felt i feel sorry for you my immortal beloved that found to be just a boy behind the curtain.



thank you kye

No comments:

Post a Comment